Dental Tribune Science (DT Science) is an online open-access publishing platform (www.dtscience.com) on which the Journal of Oral Science & Rehabilitation is hosted and published.
DT Science is a project of the Dental Tribune International Publishing Group (DTI). DTI is composed of the leading dental trade publishers around the world. For more, visit:
Benefits of publishing in the journal for authors
- There are numerous advantages of publishing in the Journal of Oral Science & Rehabilitation:
- Accepted papers are published in print and as e-papers on www.dtscience.com.
- Authors’ work is granted exposure to a wide readership, ensuring increased impact of their research through open-access publishing on www.dtscience.com.
- Authors have the opportunity to present and promote their research by way of interviews and articles published on both www.dtscience.com and www.dental-tribune.com.
- Authors can also post videos relating to their research, present a webinar and blog on www.dtscience.com.
€50.00 per issue, including VAT and shipping costs.
Information for subscribers
The journal is published quarterly. Each issue is published as both a print version and an e-paper on www.dtscience.com.
Terms of delivery
The subscription price includes delivery of print journals to the recipient’s address. The terms of delivery are delivered at place (DAP); the recipient is responsible for any import duty or taxes.
Copyright © 2016 Dental Tribune International GmbH. Published by Dental Tribune International GmbH. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission in writing from the copyright holder.